We are fully equipped with:
- Bed linen
- Kitchen utensils
- Gas hob
- Outdoor Braai
What you need to bring:
- Wood is provided for the fireplace, but bring your own braai wood or charcoal as ours is not suitable for braaing.
- We also provide a small amount of firelighters, but please bring extra.
- Bring insect repellent for mosquitos in summer.
Additional information, tips & formalities
- There is a small shop in the nearest village of Tesselaarsdal, but for a supermarket, you will have to travel Caledon (about a 20-minute drive).
- We allow guests to bring their dog/s with just please keep in mind that we have chickens, geese and other animals that roam free on the farm and this can be a very big temptation.
- Cottages are fully self-contained and only serviced for longer stays where they are serviced every 5 days.